“Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging marketThe 2021 Research Report produces information on the 2026 market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging market with all its aspects influencing the market growth. This report is a large-scale quantitative study of the Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging industry and provides data to strategize to extend the market growth and effectiveness.
The Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 5.5% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
Get a free sample before purchasing this report:
Top leading companies of the Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging market are: Albea SA, HCP Packaging Co. Ltd, RPC Group PLC (Berry Global Group), Silgan Holdings Inc., DS Smith PLC, Graham Packaging LP, Libo Cosmetics Company Ltd, AptarGroup Inc., Amcor PLC, Cosmopak Ltd, Quadpack Industries SA, Rieke Corp., Gerresheimer AG, Raepak Ltd and others.
Competitive market players are identified along with their size, share and strategies. Company profiles of these players, which include their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenues, core competencies and financial data. In addition, the report presents information on mergers and acquisitions, company profiles, financial position, product portfolio and SWOT analysis.
Industry News & Update:
– March 2020 – Libo Cosmetics Company LTD has launched the new specific packaging for lipsticks in fresh summer colors. These are high quality aluminum cases in five textures, matte, gloss, pearl anodized and brushed aluminum with various decoration options like screen printing, hot stamping, laser engraving, embossing, embossing, etc.
Key market trends
Plastic packaging is expected to drive market growth
– Plastic is one of the most used and preferred materials for packaging cosmetics. Many cosmetic products on the market are presented in plastic bottles and containers, due to the ease of molding, structuring and design of the material and the protection.
– In the cosmetics industry, plastic bottles and containers are the preferred forms of primary packaging and have occupied an undisputed market share in the market for half a decade. According to a National Geographic study, plastic packaging is currently 120 times more used in cosmetic packaging than in 1960.
– The most common and cheapest cosmetic bottles made from HDPE are economical, impact resistant and maintain a good moisture barrier. Lotion bottles come in all shapes, sizes, and shapes, with some lotions stored in capped tubes. These tubes are usually plastic, depending on their size. However, there are plastic lotion bottles, but instead of the caps they have pump dispensers. This helps a lot of people who don’t want to have to screw on and unscrew a cap, or don’t want to pull up a cap.
– Thus, companies increasingly concerned about the type of materials used for packaging, besides the size and shape of the product, in order to reduce packaging costs, lead to the adoption of plastic packaging.
China is expected to register significant growth
– The cosmetics market in China has been one of the fastest growing sectors in recent years, benefiting from an increasingly engaged consumer base, which increases the growth of the studied market.
– In a context of slowing economic growth and a tangible decline in Chinese consumers’ willingness to spend, the Chinese cosmetics sector is a bright spot that has maintained impressive growth. According to the National Bureau of Statistics of China (NBS), retail cosmetics sales in the first quarter of 2019 grew 10.9% year-on-year to CNY 75.3 billion.
– Consumer spending on cosmetics continues to grow, which facilitates the trend to adopt processed, packaged and expensive products. Skin care and decorative cosmetics are experiencing strong growth, facial care and medical skin care are in high demand. In addition, the growth potential is also provided by anti-aging products and those intended to protect against environmental pollution.
– The sale of luxury products in the Chinese market has experienced significant growth. Luxury brands such as La Mer, SK-II, CPB, etc., which were once reserved for women in their 30s, more financially mobile, are now appearing in the baskets of girls in their 20s. During 2018 Double 11 Day, La Mer launched a 15ml cream (half the volume of its standard offering), which, along with its lower price tag, made many young consumers to try the product. La Mer’s limited-edition cream, priced at RMB 1,720 ($ 247), sold out in the first hour of Double 11. Rising demand for luxury goods is expected to drive vial growth. pump and dropper.
Explore the full report with detailed table of contents here:
Important features being offered and highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Packaging market
– Change the market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by type, application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Asia-Pacific cosmetic packaging market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments / regions showing promising growth
– A neutral outlook with respect to the performance of the Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Packaging market
– Essential information for market players to maintain and improve their market footprint
The research includes historical data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts to 2026, making the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts. and stakeholders looking for key industry data in easily accessible documents with a clear presentation. tables and charts.
Finally, the Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Packaging Market report is the credible source for obtaining market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the main regional settings, economic situations with item value, advantage, limit, production, supply, demand and market development rate etc. Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Packaging Industry Report further features a new task SWOT review, a speculation feasibility survey, and a business return survey.
Buy the full report:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research across verticals including Health, information and communication technologies (ICT), technologies and media, chemicals, materials, energy, heavy industry, etc.MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree view of the market that includes statistical forecast, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.