Beauty brands love a great holiday sale.
It’s all about looking in all the right places and there are plenty of them online and in stores to make full use of as the holiday weekend approaches.
We figured we could take a look at the latest sales from top brands and it looks like there are some ways around some websites which means you can get huge discounts.
The likes of Look Fantastic and Beauty Bay have quickly become the favorites of British beauty enthusiasts with their masses of the best brands you won’t find anywhere else.
Here are some of the best that I have managed to find with the best selling products.
The best feature Beauty Bay a is their output section.
The website already has plenty of big-brand sales that you can take advantage of – but for some massive price drops head straight to the store where, right now, Jeffree Star, Maybelline, and Wet N Wild are all. greatly reduced.
The offers are up to the task 50% reduction.
Again, I found the Look Fantastic outlet to have trendy and extremely popular products.
One offering I spotted includes the viral sensation product the By Terry Hyaluronic Acid Foundation – a hybrid skincare / makeup product that you absolutely NEED in your makeup bag.
One reviewer said, âI have worn this foundation a few times now and have to say the texture and coverage is gorgeous. It has a smooth velvety feel when applied with fingers to the skin that s ‘spreads evenly without being heavy.
“Applying with a brush or sponge is also easy and does not leave streaks.”
Superdrug has a half-price online sale – and wow some of the products are great for getting ready for summer.
I have found that what really helps Superdrug’s offerings is to make the most of the multiple savings where you can.
They have a membership program, so you can take advantage of certain products at a fraction of the cost at member-only prices.
For example, the online sales section now has the tastes to spend Â£ 30 on cosmetics and get Â£ 5 in points.
Stand out products include Maybelline One Night In New York City Giftet for just Â£ 9.75 or Skinny Tan Choc ‘Get Party Ready’ Gift Set for just Â£ 3.75.
From May 19 to June 15, Boots are hosting their amazing fragrance event with huge savings of Â£ 15, Â£ 10 and Â£ 5. in addition to some already reduced items.
Too, UK Boots will perform their May Payday Event throughout the bank holiday weekend, with various online and in-store offers starting May 27 e to June 1 st .
Here are some of the deals you can expect to find:
Save up to 20% online and 15% in-store on select High-end beauty products (online price below)
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma â¢ Day Serum 30ml – was Â£ 67, now Â£ 53.60
- Huda Beauty Legit Lashes Mascara – was Â£ 24, now Â£ 19.20
- WISHFUL Honey Balm Jelly Moisturizer 50ml – was Â£ 43, now Â£ 34.40
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Tube of 100 ml – was Â£ 15.50, now Â£ 12.40
- Dr Jart Cicapair Color Correcting Treatment 50ml – was Â£ 37, now Â£ 29.60
- UOMA Beauty Drama Bomb Extreme Volume Nourishing Mascara – was Â£ 18, now Â£ 14.40
- Morphe Continuous Setting Mist – was Â£ 16, now Â£ 12.80
- Peace Out Acne Dots – was Â£ 17, now Â£ 13.60
- OPI Nail Polish in Big Apple Red – was Â£ 13.90, now Â£ 11.12
- Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel 50ml – was Â£ 85, now Â£ 68
- StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight Tighten & Brightening Face Serum 50ml – was Â£ 79, now Â£ 63.20
You can be sure to find endless discounts on the Debenhams Beauty Sale.
The store has seen mass store closures, so these online savings are mega.
Big brands Cavalli, Versace, Moschino and Hugo Boss all feature in the store’s sale – with some discounts of more than half the price.