RealtyOffer Launches Proprietary Platform to Streamline Home Buying and Selling Process


Copyright 2021 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
2021-06-02

NORTHVILLE, Mich., June 2, 2021 / PRNewswire / – RealtyOffer â„¢, a real estate technology startup based in Northville, Michigan, launched the only artificially smart and digitized online auction platform to connect home buyers and sellers to an agent with pre-negotiated terms and conditions. Thanks to RealtyOffer, all parties involved save money on the real estate transaction, making them more competitive in today’s world. unprecedented market.

Research shows that more than half of buyers and sellers choose a real estate agent through a random online search, and most don’t negotiate the terms of their relationship because they don’t know it’s an option. As a result, RealtyOffer was created to empower and educate consumers entering the market and help streamline the historically stressful process of making one of the most important transactions in an individual’s life.

Using this one-of-a-kind auction automation platform, buyers and sellers looking for an agent provide information on their home search or the home they are selling. The region’s highest rated, certified, and approved agents then bid on their business by lowering their commission rate to the seller or offering a portion of their commission towards the buyer’s closing costs. Within 24 hours, the consumer automatically receives three offers from compatible agents. Consumers have the option to choose the best deal and connect with the agent. RealtyOffer is completely free to the consumer – there is no obligation, consumer contact information is not shared with agents, and the service eliminates any awkward initial negotiation.

“Most people in the market to buy or sell a home don’t realize that the average 6-8% commission rates for agents on a real estate transaction are negotiable,” said Thea Tuto, co-founder and CEO of RealtyOffer. “For example, a 1% reduction in commission on a $ 250,000 the house means a $ 2,500 savings for a consumer that could be used for a down payment or for furnishing the home. It’s a big saving. ”

RealtyOffer only allows authorized agents with at least one year of experience and completed at least 12 transactions in the last 12 months to join the platform. Agents pay a monthly fee per city or county to be able to bid on business opportunities.

“The real estate market is one of the most difficult sectors to enter, with 10% of agents cornering the market while the remaining 90% are struggling to maintain themselves,” Tuto added. “RealtyOffer is leveling the playing field by allowing all qualified agents to bid on the same company. Rather than blindly spending thousands of dollars on print or digital advertising, agents can directly measure their ROI through new customer contracts. “

Currently, RealtyOffer is available in Oakland, Wayne, Washtenaw and Macomb counties, with plans to expand to 212 cities by the end of the summer.

For more information visit RealtyOffer.com.

About RealtyOffre
Founded in 2021, RealtyOffer is the first digitized artificial intelligence platform of its kind designed to educate and empower consumers and connect them with top-rated certified agents, while saving them thousands of dollars throughout. of the process. For more information visit RealtyOffer.com.

Show original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/realtyoffer-launches-proprietary-platform-to-streamline-the-home-buying-and-selling-process-301303683.html

SOURCE RealtyOffer



About Nunnally Maurice

Check Also

Senators Markey, Menendez and Klobuchar challenge Facebook Marketplace’s ’10-shot rule’ to ban gun sales

In letter to Zuckerberg, senators call recent reports of Meta’s lax enforcement of gun sales …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.