Dublin, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Biologic Personal Care Market 2019-2024: Analysis of Trends, Forecasts and Opportunities” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The global organic personal care market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11% from 2019 to 2024.
The study includes the organic personal care market size and forecast for the global organic personal care market to 2024, segmented by product, gender, sales channel, and region.
The future of the organic personal care products market looks bright with opportunities in the consumer goods and services sector.
The main growth driver of this market is the growing demand for cosmetics and skin and hair care, coupled with a growing need for environmentally friendly and animal friendly products and increasing R&D spending to introduce improved extracts of plants and animals in various products.
Some of the organic personal care companies featured in this report include Johnson and Johnson, The Body Shop, Amway, Estee Lauder, Kao, L’Occitane en Provence, Natura Cosmeticos, The Hain Celestial, Kiehl’s, and Loreal.
Some of the features of ‘Global Biologic Personal Care Market 2019-2024: Analysis of Trends, Forecast and Opportunities’ include
- Market Size Estimates: Estimated global organic personal care products market size in terms of shipping value ($ M).
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Global Organic Personal Care Market Size by Product, Gender, Sales Channel, and Region.
- Regional Analysis: Global Organic Personal Care Market Split by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions for Biological Personal Care in the global Biological Personal Care Market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes mergers and acquisitions, new product development, and the competitive landscape of organic personal care in the global organic personal care market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s five forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising high potential and high growth opportunities for the global organic personal care market?
- Which segments will grow at a faster rate and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster rate and why?
- What are the major factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges in the organic personal care market?
- What are the business risks and threats for the organic personal care market?
- What are the emerging trends in the organic personal care market and the reasons behind them?
- What are the changing customer demands in the organic personal care market?
- What are the new developments in the organic personal care market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the main players in the organic personal care market? What strategic initiatives are implemented by the main players for the growth of companies?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in organic personal care and what threat do they pose to loss of market share through material or product substitution?
- What M&A activity has taken place in the past five years in the organic personal care market?
Main topics covered:
2. Market context and classifications
2.1: Introduction, context and classifications
2.2: Supply chain
2.3: Industry drivers and challenges
3. Analysis of market trends and forecasts from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic trends and forecasts
3.2: Global Organic Personal Care Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Organic Personal Care Market by Product
3.3.1: Skin care
3.3.2: Hair care
3.3.3: Make-up and color cosmetics
3.4: Global Organic Personal Care Market by Gender
3.5: Global Organic Personal Care Market by Sales Channel
3.5.1: Trade shows
3.5.2: Specialized stores
3.5.3: Modern commerce
3.5.5: Online stores
4. Market trends and forecast analysis by region
4.1: Global Organic Personal Care Market by Region
4.2: North American Organic Personal Care Market
4.2.1: Market by product: skin care, hair care, makeup and color cosmetics, and perfumes
4.2.2: Market by sex: male and female
4.2.3: Market by sales channel: trade fairs, specialized stores, modern commerce, pharmacies and online stores
4.3: European market for organic personal care
4.4: APAC Organic Personal Care Market
4.5: ROW Organic Personal Care Market
5. Competitor analysis
5.1: Analysis of the product portfolio
5.2: Market share analysis
5.3: Operational integration
5.4: Geographical scope
5.5: Porter’s five forces analysis
6. Growth opportunities and strategic analysis
6.1: Analysis of growth opportunities
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Organic Personal Care Market by Product
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Biological Personal Care Market by Gender
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Biological Personal Care Market by Sales Channel
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Organic Personal Care Market by Region
6.2: Emerging trends in the global organic personal care market
6.3: Strategic analysis
6.3.1: Development of new products
6.3.2: Expanding Global Biological Personal Care Market Capabilities
6.3.3: Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures in the global market
7. Company profiles of the main players
7.1: Johnson and Johnson
7.2: The body shop
7.4: EstÃ©e Lauder
7.8: The Celestial of Hain
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cuzszc